Yesterday Google introduced a new brand and logo that better reflects their mission to help people collaborate: The G Suite.
Google also rolled out improvements and new features in many apps, thanks to its decade long experience with machine learning. TechRadar has put together a great review of the new features, which include:
- Introduction of a new Explore feature consisting of intelligent assistants that help you craft better documents in Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Quick Access capability was introduced into Google Drive. Quick Access uses machine learning to automatically surface files it thinks you’ll need next based on your usage patterns.
- Natural language processing was also added to Google Drive, making searching easier. Now you can phrase your search in everyday conversational terms.
- Google announced a partnership with Box, which will now be integrated with Google Docs. This will allow users to edit documents directly from Box’s cloud storage.
One of the services we provide here at Blue Sky Digital Strategy is assisting you with the set up and ongoing maintenance of G Suite for your business with your own custom domain, custom email addresses and unlimited storage. Please let us know if you’d like a quote for your business. If you don’t have a domain yet, we can get you one if you click here. Don’t forget that there are tons of new Top Level Domains (TLDs) with lots of domains still available.
Our G Suite for Business Set up and Maintenance Plan Includes:
- Set up of your domain(s) for G Suite, including custom business email addresses.
- Users – fully scalable, from one to unlimited (yes, unlimited!).
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars.
- Mail storage – Unlimited shared storage with Google Drive.
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides with Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Document storage – Unlimted shared storage with Google Drive.
- Messaging apps – Gmail, Google Hangouts and Calendar.
- Collaboration apps – Google Drive and Sites.
- More apps – Google Reader, Blogger, Picasa Web Albums, AdWords and more from the apps marketplace.
- 100% Web-based – No software or hardware to maintain.
- Device support – Sync with Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and other popular devices.
- Microsoft Outlook support – two-way sync for your email, calendar and contacts.
- Platform support – 24/7 email and phone support with Google.
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files.
- Easy search with machine learning and export to different formats.
- Archive all emails sent by your company.
- Set message retention policies.